The Dental Practice in the heart of Shoreham-by-Sea gives patients outstanding dentistry in a modern, friendly and comfortable environment. The highly skilled and professional team ensures every patient’s needs are met, with customer satisfaction always at the forefront of their minds.
If you simply want a dental check-up, a hygienist appointment or something more specialised, such as dental implants or teeth straightening, The Dental Practice in Shoreham-by-Sea can offer it all under one roof.
As a highly professional team, they will spend time assessing your teeth and will look at the overall health of your teeth and mouth. If there are any problems or concerns detected, they will discuss these with you thoroughly and will offer any possible treatments that could help rectify these issues.
Or perhaps you have always dreamed of a certain smile and would like to change your teeth in a certain way, such as teeth whitening, teeth straightening or replacing missing teeth, then you can discuss this with a team who will always listen to you.
Whatever the condition of your teeth, whether you have naughty habits that could affect your teeth, they will never judge you and you will be cared for in the same way that they would wish to be cared for whilst visiting the dentist.
Orthodontics – with Invisalign
One of the many dental treatments available at The Dental Practice is Invisalign. This is a teeth-straightening treatment that offers nearly invisible clear aligners to move your teeth slowly but surely into a lovely straight position.
The clear aligners are designed with 3D technology to map out the teeth straightening process. The patient will receive a new clear aligner approximately every 2 weeks. These aligners are worn for 22 hours per day and move the teeth into place. Treatment usually takes around 12 to 18 months, depending on how far the teeth need to move.
Straighter teeth can give a person more confidence when they smile, it can also be beneficial for your overall oral healthcare, as the teeth can be cleaned more easily if there are no gaps or overcrowding. Let’s look at the main benefits of Invisalign in more detail:-
Benefits of Invisalign
- Practically invisible – the Invisalign treatment uses a series of clear aligners, which can not be seen unless you are very close to the wearer. They don’t detract from your smile and are particularly popular with teenagers or adults who do not want traditional braces, with brackets and wires.
- Comfortable to wear – they are made from a clear, very thin, flexible and smooth plastic-type material, which means they are comfortable to wear. Initially, when you get your new aligners, you may feel a slight tightness on your teeth and gums, but that is just the aligners working their magic!
- Can help you maintain good hygiene – you are able to brush and floss your teeth as usual as you can just remove your aligners. You can also clean the aligners gently with your toothbrush or rinse them and pop them back in.
- Safe and removable – they are safe and comfortable to wear and can be removed for any special occasions if required. However, they are so unnoticeable that people often don’t feel the need to remove them. Your dentist does recommend wearing them 22 hours per day for the most effective results.
- You can still eat all your favourite foods – as you can take them out, it means you can still eat all your favourite foods. Chewy and hard foods are often off-limits when you wear traditional braces.
- Increased confidence in your smile – when you are happy with your smile, it gives you greater confidence to smile. After your Invisalign treatment, you will be able to smile with pride. Many patients report feeling more confident overall after treatment has finished.
The Dental Practice in Shoreham-by-Sea is offering a free Invisalign consultation and free 3D design so you can see how your smile will look before your treatment begins.
Call 01273 452947 for your free consultation or you can book one here.
The Dental Practice – dentist in Shoreham-by-Sea
6 Southdown Road
Tel: 01273 452 947