Peartree Dental Care are able to provide expert dentistry for the whole family. Everyone’s smile is different and dental requirements aren’t just decided by the age of the patient. Peartree Dental Care in Bitterne, Southampton, treat every person as an individual and will tailor-make any dental plans and treatment accordingly.
The Southampton practice provides expert dentistry, which covers everything from general check-ups and hygienist appointments, to high-quality smile makeovers, cosmetic dentistry and general dentistry.
At Oradent, they offer both NHS and private dental services to all their patients. The team of dentists, hygienists and nurses pride themselves in providing a friendly, calm atmosphere and endeavour to make you feel at ease when you visit the dental practice.
Dental Treatments to Consider
- Hygiene – the focus is on preventing and treating gum disease.
- Emergency Dental Care – you will be seen as soon as possible and it is never a good idea to ignore a dental emergency.
- Root Canal Treatment – also known as endodontics, involves removing infected pulp from the inner part of the tooth. This can help save a tooth.
- Smile Makeover- this can help boost your confidence and can involve anything from teeth whitening or straightening to hard wearing crowns.
- Adult Orthodontics – options for discreet braces and virtually invisible aligners, which can offer a more appealing method to correct crooked or overcrowded teeth.
- Veneers – a minimally invasive treatment to disguise unsightly teeth. A layer of material such as porcelain is placed over the tooth’s surface, creating straight teeth. It can be matched to your natural tooth colour so that it looks natural and blends in.
- White Fillings – these can be used to replace amalgam fillings or can be used on new repair work to look less obvious.
- Crowns – are a long lasting way to strengthen damaged teeth and can mask all sorts of teeth problems.
- Teeth Whitening – can brighten up dull or yellowing teeth and it is a safe and gentle treatment.
- Bridges – these are made to fill any gaps and are custom made for a great fit and comfort.
- Dentures – there are either suitable to fill in a few gaps within your teeth or can fully replace all your teeth.
- Dental Implants – are a long lasting solution to missing teeth. They are as strong as your natural teeth, so are a great solution.
Peartree Dental Care offers an easy payment scheme. They understand that often it is the costs involved in cosmetic dentistry, or restorative treatments, for example, that puts people off from undertaking such treatments. Therefore, they have designed a membership plan that covers your care with an affordable rate. You could also take advantage of their 0% finance payment options, splitting the costs into easier instalments.
Peartree Dental Care – Oradent Dental Care
215 Peartree Avenue
Tel: 023 8044 7753