Unhappy with how your teeth look? Look at these before and after pics. This case was performed by Dr Rogieh Ilaty at the Welbeck Clinic in London. This lovely smile was achieved using Porcelain Veneers.
The Welbeck Clinic offers a number of different cosmetic treatments to improve your smile including the use of dental Veneers as shown, teeth straightening, teeth whitening and cosmetic bonding.
During an initial consultation, we thoroughly examine your teeth and find out exactly what kind of improvement you wish to make. We may have to correct oral health issues, such as gum disease and tooth decay, before we can perform any cosmetic treatments. However, once your mouth is fit and healthy, we can start the smile enhancing process. Treatments may include any of the following:
- Dental Veneers – a natural-looking, minimally invasive way to disguise unsightly teeth (our most popular treatment)
- Teeth whitening – safe, gentle lightening helps to brighten up dull-looking smiles.
- White fillings – designed to offer a less obvious repair, these can also be used to replace existing amalgam fillings.
- Crowns – a long-lasting way to mask all kinds of defects and strengthen damaged teeth.
- Implants – a realistic, long-lasting solution to missing teeth.
- Adult orthodontics – discreet braces and virtually invisible aligners offer more appealing ways to correct overcrowded, crooked or gappy teeth.
As well as providing the most effective treatments, using the latest techniques, you can also rest assured that we will always deliver these with the highest standards of care.
If you would like to find out any more about our cosmetic dental treatments, or to discuss your smile makeover options, please contact us on 0207 486 8100 or email email@example.com