Highfield Dental Care is a dental practice located in Southampton. The dentist is a dedicated, independent private practice with an excellent reputation and location. Their premises has housed a dental practice since the 1960s, and they especially liked the previous dentist’s philosophy towards customer care, which they endeavour to continue.
They meet and surpass the strict guidelines set by the General Dental Council and are very proud of their meticulous approach to cleanliness and patient safety.
Do you need an emergency dentist in Southampton? Maybe you have a cracked or broken tooth, or you are in a lot of pain. A toothache and cracked, or broken teeth can be extremely painful, and it is important to go and see a dentist straight away.
Other dental emergencies could include wisdom tooth pain and dental abscesses.
So if you are in pain with your teeth, please call us straight away, and we will provide you with an emergency appointment.
We allocate appointments every day for dental emergencies, so please try to call us as early as possible, and we will do our utmost to see you on the same day. If you require emergency treatment outside of our normal opening hours, please call us on 0238 202 6128 and listen to the recorded message, which will provide information.
Why choose Highfield Dental Care in Southampton?
- Your smile is unique to you and therefore so is our approach
- Health is at the heart of our philosophy – healthy teeth and gums are the foundation for all that we do
- Our minimally invasive approach means we cherish your natural tooth tissue and take all steps to preserve it
- We want to ensure you can smile for life
- We provide a comprehensive range of cosmetic and restorative treatments
- We are gentle, considerate, caring and most of all, we think you will enjoy your visits
Highfield Dental Care – 0238 202 6128
22 University Road